AWWWW! My baby niece is SO beautiful!! I LOVE the video. So much better than just plain old pictures. she wanted to smile at me, I could tell! :) LOVE YOU GUYS!
Ok, I keep coming back to watch this just so I can keep seeing her and her adorable little goofy newborn grin and your cute excited exclamation, "did you get it?!" :) Love that baby girl already SO much!!
I love beitng able to see Kysa and I love to see the rest of the family too. She is a living doll.wish I could hold her and give her big kisses. I love having my lap top so I can get in on the video phone calls. I send my love to all. Grandma Scoble
13 comments:
Congratulations!! She is so precious. Welcome to Mommyhood :)
AWWWW! My baby niece is SO beautiful!! I LOVE the video. So much better than just plain old pictures. she wanted to smile at me, I could tell! :) LOVE YOU GUYS!
She is beautiful!! Congrats!!
She is adorable! Congratulations!
Wow, Stacy! That is one good looking, very adorable newborn! Congrats girl!!!
Congratulations!! She is gorgeous!
Ok, I keep coming back to watch this just so I can keep seeing her and her adorable little goofy newborn grin and your cute excited exclamation, "did you get it?!" :) Love that baby girl already SO much!!
Congratulations Stacy and Jaden! What a super cute little girl you have. Just wanted to let you know that Sarah is almost done with your blanket:)
she is so so so cute, congrats!
YEAH!! she made it, LOVE the name! so I wan't to know details...:) I can't wait til I come home and can see her!! she's a babe!! CONGRATS
Congrats! I've been waiting to hear when she'd be here! When was she born?
Stacy, She is so beautiful!!! congradulations. i am so happy for you. i hope it is all going well and that you are feeling good.
I love beitng able to see Kysa and I love to see the rest of the family too. She is a living doll.wish I could hold her and give her big kisses. I love having my lap top so I can get in on the video phone calls. I send my love to all. Grandma Scoble
Post a Comment