September 15th was our 2 year anniversary! How fast those two years flew by. I have the best husband ever! He would do anything for me! He works and goes to school to give our family a better life. I love him more and more everyday! I am so lucky that I found him. 

For our anniversary we went to Park City, the same place that we went for our honeymoon. The first night that we were there we had a two bedroom room and Britney, Jaron and Alexis came and stayed with us. We went shopping at the outlets and went swimming in the freezing cold. We really had a good time.
Lexi really liked my Freezer jam.
Jaden playing with Kysa.
Swimming in the warm pool! Poor Jaden had to take the picture all went and freezing!
We went and had lunch at Ruby Tuesdays.
We went on a walk with Kysa around Park City.
Trying to suck on her pacifier sideways.
Went to Cold Stone in the Freezing rain, it was a blast.
Loved that fireplace.
Kysa and I fell asleep after church, good times.
Kysa's first sippy. She did pretty good, she even lifted it to her own mouth.
Gave her some piggy tails! It looked super cute!
She really likes to watch dad do his homework. I think she wanted to help.
What her hair looked like after we took her pony tails out.
She loved having her back tickled! She stayed like that for quite some time. It was funny!



6 comments:
Happy Anniversary! That little girl is so dang cute!!
It's crazy how time flies huh?! It's so fun though! Congrats on another year and your happy little family.
Cute pictures. I love Park City! It looks like you guys had a great time. I can't believe how big that sippy cup looks next to your little one. She's a doll. Congrats on your anniversary.
What a cute couple. Although it does look like you are robbing the cradle... in some of those wedding pictures Jaden looks like he's 14.
-- a friend of Jadens from work who likes to give him a little ribbing..
Happy Anniversary! I'm with Kysa- I love my back to be tickled too!
Aww, I miss my little Kitty Cat!!! She is just so dang cute and I love that she loves her back tickled and also LOVE the pigtails!! LOVE YOU GUYS!
Post a Comment