I've decided that I am really lucky because I have gotten to make a lot of trips to Henderson to see my parents and sister. It has been a lot of fun. My in-laws were going down to St. George for the weekend and asked me if we wanted a ride, and see if my parents would pick me up there. I am so glad my parents came to get me. I had a lot of fun down there with my parents and sister. My mom and I got a lot accomplished. It was a good and productive trip. Thanks mom and dad for letting me and Kysa come and thanks for driving all that way to come and get us. Love ya both tons!
a sweet little smile!
Kysa loves to cook with me, so I put one of my aprons on her. She really likes it. It took a lot to get it to fit her. LOL!
Jaden's family had a reunion down it Redmond so we drove down there and Kysa had a really good time on the swings and blow up slide that they rented for all of the kids.
Jaden is such a good little daddy to take her on it. She was just too small to go alone.
My mom bought this little pool for all of the kids. My dad blew it up with his blower, thank goodness because my mom and I don't have enough air to. LOL! It had a slide and the slide had a tube thing that blew out water. The kids loved it.
On our drive home there was a huge fire on one of the mountains and it completely filled the air with smoke. The sun looked so cool through the clouds, it was a bright red. This picture doesn't show how cool it really looked though. It was so crazy because there was so much smoke that it made it dark like they were clouds, they even kind of looked like clouds.
My little Kysa slept 3 hours of the drive, so pretty much the whole time.



2 comments:
Kysa looks so cute in that apron! Mini vacations home seem to be the best. It's a good way to rejuvenate life!
I stared at the picture of you and Kysa for a good 5 minutes before I realized you were on your knees! Anyway, she looks so adorable in the apron. Have you thought about making her an apron of her own? She could even pick out the fabric.
Post a Comment