We have a tradition to get each other ornaments every year and these are some of the ones we got this year.
Jaden started a tradition this year to buy me a snowflake ornament each year. I love snowflakes so I was super excited about this tradition.
This was the one that Jaden got for me. I thought it was super cute.
I try and find ornaments that have something to do with that year, maybe something they did or accomplished or a big even. This whole last year Kysa has just been dancing up a storm. She just loves to dance. Any time that music comes on or a song at the end of movies starts she is up and movin around. Just so cute. So I just thought that this ornament was so fitting for her this year.
I got this one for Jaden because he made those baskets and won us $600! He made the 3 main ones so I thought that this one showed that. Even though the last basket ball the money ball the other 3 were important too. So 3 balls 3 baskets.
This little ornament was a surprise for us. We got home one night and there was a box wrapped. SO when I opened it this was inside. There was no card or name on it so we don't even know who it was from. So thanks to our secret friend!
This one was in hope that we would get the house we bid on before the end of the year. Well that didn't happen so we will have to regift this one next year.
My mom gave us this one for Christmas. I love it.
We have a tradition that if we travel anywhere we get an ornament from that place to remember that trip. So this one and the next one is from our trip to Louisiana.
This one is from our trip to California.



0 comments:
Post a Comment