Saturday, February 12, 2011

My wedding dress!!!

Jaden pulled out our wedding video today for Kysa to watch and when it was over I thought it would be fun to see if my wedding dress still fit me. Why did I want to do this who knows. LOL! So I went and got my dress and noticed the whole bottom of the bag was black. So I went and showed it to Jaden and then he noticed it was wet!! So I hurried and took it out of the bag to find that the whole bottom of my dress was yellow and black! I was soooo upset. We luckily have a dry cleaners right next to our apartment, so I ran next door to see if they could fix the mess on my dress. While I am asking the lady about my dress I totally started to cry... I am such a baby. It was so upsetting to me though. I think I had a good reason to cry. The lady was so nice and told me everything could be fixed and it would look as good as new by thursday... I have my fingers crossed that it will look that good. The wall looks so bad too. I was really worried that it would have mold in it but luckily it doesn't. So its nothing a little magic eraser can't fix. LOL! I want to get out of these apartments so bad! We need a house!!



The bottom of the bag.
The wall.
The yellow on my dress! :(







2 comments:

Jacob and Mindy T. said...

Aww that sucks! Hope it comes out ok! LOVE YOU!

Mandy Frehner said...

That is so sad! Was the wall leaking? I hope everything comes out! And I'm sure you still fit in your dress:)