Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Sick again!

Kysa had her 2 month appointment today so that means she got her shots. : (  Jaden couldn't get off work so I made my mother in law go with me. She stayed in the room and held her while she got her shots and me the chicken mom went and checked us out and waited down the hall until it was over. Kysa now weights 10 lbs 14.5 oz and she is the 50% tile. She is 23 in. long and in the 75% tile, and her cute little head in in the 25% tile. She has had a runny nose since saturday and had a fever on just on saturday but that was a little scary. Today we found out that she has an ear ache. My poor little Kysa is just a little sicky. I wish she would stop getting sick. 

Fast asleep!
One of her first smiles!
I was so excited when she started smiling at me. I had been waiting for that for weeks!
Bright eyes!
I put these on her and just thought it was so funny. She must have been hungry because she tries to eat them when I put them on her. Thats why her tongue is hanging out!

8 comments:

dragonb4 said...

I love the smile in that second picture!

Mandy and Alex said...

She is SO cute! You're doing a good job, Stacy. Just keep trusting your instincts. And keep the pictures coming! :)

ANGELA OR PAUL said...

I do the same things when Hayden gets shots.. I have shots and can't put myself through watching and holding him down to get his. Those darn shots!!! good thing for antibiotics huh!

The Masons said...

She is growing so fast! She is adorable:)

Anonymous said...

I just found this video on You Tube that really shows how germs and viruses spread. It is so cool. It's meant for kids but I even learned a lot! It might help cut if you have older kids.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=56mq1t1BqfY

Loving every moment... said...

Awww...poor lil thing! Hope she feels better soon!!! Love, love, love her smiles! Hmmm... I feel another layout idea coming on... lol! We will keep you all in our prayers! <3 x's and o's

Jacob and Mindy T. said...

These pictures trult made me laugh eventhough you text most of them to me! Such a dollface! LOVE YOU GUYS!

Jason & Stacy Scoble said...

She is SO stinkin' cute!! I wish I could have been up there last weekend to see her!!