Monday, May 4, 2009

family pictures














10 comments:

Jacob and Mindy T. said...

SUPER DUPER cute!!! You know I love these. I truly love her in her little "nakedness". I also love the one with your rings on her toes!! I also LOVE LOVE LOVE the one where you are kissing Kysa's head, and Jaden is kissing your head.

Unknown said...

They are the cutest pictures ever. My favorite is the kissing one of you three. They are all great. Course any picture of Kysa is great.

Maria Grover said...

SO adorable! Of course, how could they not be with such a good looking family?

Nat said...

Those are so sweet. You're lucky Jaden will be in the pictures with you, Bryan always says no! Kysa looks so pretty and petite. She's beautiful.

ANGELA OR PAUL said...

super cute Stacy!!! I lvoe them where'd you get them taken at?

Michael and April said...

Those are such cute pictures! You'll be so glad that you did them when she is still so little so you have them for the future. Pictures seem like they are always a pain to get done but it is so worth it for the future!

Mandy and Alex said...

What FUN pictures! Of course, I like the kissy picture that everyone else like but I also love the LOVE picture with your wedding bands around her big toes.

Happy Mother's Day!

lacey said...

Freaking cute pictures!! Your little girl is so cute.

Loving every moment... said...

OMB Stacy! Too cute for words! Loving the pics!!! Now my mind is racing for a cute scrapbook design/layout!!! LOL! She's truly gorgeous... just like her mama! Happy first mother's day! <3

Jacob and Emily said...

You guys are so dang cute! Your daughter is beautiful. You make really pretty kids. I love the update!