Thursday, April 30, 2009




Holding in her pacifier and pulling on her toy
cousin Austin just loved Kysa!

She has a lot of hair and so I decided to see if we could get it into a sponge curler. LOL!

Kysa is finally over her RSV and she is doing so much better. Last week we went do to Vegas and stayed with my mom while my dad was out of town. Mindy finally got to meet Kysa and she just loved having her down there. I was just preparing Mindy for her upcoming little one. It was a lot of fun to be down there with them. I can't wait for them to come up here for Kysa's blessing. The only thing I hate about living up here is I never get to see my family. I miss them! I am ways excited for mothers day, I finally get to celebrate it and not because it is on my birthday. This little video is Kysa dancing to her own beat, LOL! 
 

4 comments:

Jacob and Mindy T. said...

aww! I miss you and baby Kysa SOOO much! I LOVE LOVE LOVE her "dancing". Cracks me up big time.

Unknown said...

I just knew little Kysa would be a dancer. It's in her blood. I will teach her some more moves. Grandma

K. Scobe said...

I am so glad that you updated your blog. This is one way to see my little kysa. She just gets cuter every day. If thats even possible. I love her and miss her so much!! Keep updating more often. Kay? Love ya Mom

Mark and Tawni said...

Babys are so fun! She is really cute!