Hi stacy I love the blonde on you but im seriously loving the brown. Obviously im a big fan of dark hair and i think you look so cute. I love it. I want to see it in person but who knows if that will happen since we live so far away from each other. Have a wonderful merry xmas if i dont see you guys.
7 comments:
Oh my! You look stunning either way! Nicely done.
I am loving the brunette! You have always looked good with the blonde but the change looks good on you :)
Oh...I like both. You have such pretty hair and a nice skin complection. You can pull it off either way!
Hi stacy I love the blonde on you but im seriously loving the brown. Obviously im a big fan of dark hair and i think you look so cute. I love it. I want to see it in person but who knows if that will happen since we live so far away from each other. Have a wonderful merry xmas if i dont see you guys.
I love the brunette! Both are pretty, but change is fun sometimes. =)
You wear both well, but my preference is for brunette.
WOW! I'm saying stay with the Brunette until summer!
Post a Comment