Saturday, December 26, 2009

Going Private!

We have decided to go private! We would like everyone to give us their email addresses so that we can add you to our list of people who can view our blog. So if you want to have access to our blog please give us your email. Thanks so much!

23 comments:

The Masons said...

lindz_mason@yahoo.com

Mandy and Alex said...

demandah@yahoo.com

Brad and Ashley Koch said...

bjkoch1984@gmail.com

miss dawn said...

soda_queen@hotmail.com

Beesley Family said...

toralyn2002u@yahoo.com

Anna said...

annatillack@gmail.com

Maria Grover said...

mariagrover@yahoo.com

Russell Family said...

KRuss916@yahoo.com

Jacob and Emily said...

eharris00@yahoo.com

Are you going to stop posting like Mindy did after she went private? (No pressure Mindy!)

Michael and April said...

toblerones5@yahoo.com

Jeri said...

8toblerkids@earthlink.net and/or 8toblerkids@gmail.com

lacey said...

Lacey_lynn03@yahoo.com thats the number0 not the letter o

Kurt and Tara Heath said...

kurtandtara@hotmail.com

Nat said...

natmason21@hotmail.com

BRIC said...

Hey Stacy. It's Briana. Would love to stay updated with you. brilyn_16@yahoo.com.

Mike & Sandy Westover said...

mikeandsandy08@gmail.com

Ben and Raquel said...

kellina05@yahoo.com

Driel said...

drield at gmail dot com

lqwakestud22 said...

abyingtonstory@gmail.com

Jason & Stacy Scoble said...

stacy.scoble@hotmail.com

Loving every moment... said...

shanalannadingdong@gmail.com or shana5of6@yahoo.com

Nicole S said...

Hey Stacy! Jaden gave me your blog address when we went to see Trent at work today. Your blog looks so great! (And I like both the blonde and brown hair. You can pull off both looks well!).
I'd love to keep in touch with you guys, so here's our email:
lachilena.king@gmail.com

Nicole S said...

Stacy-we would LOVE to have dinner. Trent and I were just talking about that recently. We don't have any allergies and the only food I don't like is fish (and mushrooms...things with the name fungus just doesn't appeal to me). We like Italian, Chinese, American, Mexican...most anything. But let us do some of the meal too! Let me know if we can do some side dishes, dessert, drink-whatever! Your Christmas cookies were amazing, so I'm excited to try some of your cooking as well. Here's my email, so if you give me your email, I can give you my phone number to coordinate this family dinner date.