Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Kysa growin up

Kysa is just growing up so fast. She is crawling and standing and I am sure any time soon she will be walking. Here are a few pictures we have taken in the last little bit. Nothin real big has happened so I only have pictures for right now.

Cutest face I've ever seen!
Kysa squeezed her way threw this little space. We tried to block it so she couldn't go into the kitchen because she loves the vent on the floor in the kitchen. Our efforts to keep her out didn't work.
She has the cutest little chubby feet.
Her apron is so cute. She was helping me make dinner and had to take a break to play because cooking isn't her favorite thing, unless the mixer is going.
Watching the Simpsons with Daddy.
Beautiful blue eyes!
She will do anything to get to the computer.
Already looking for scrapbooking ideas! Starting early.
Playing with her fun toy.
My little monkey!
First time brushing her teeth. I think she just liked the taste of the toothpaste.


Lookin like a little rag-a-muffin.
I think she has a few toys and a big mess.

2 comments:

Mandy and Alex said...

She is so darn cute! I love the look on her face on the second to last picture. She's all cheeks and smiles.

Jacob and Mindy T. said...

Oh man she cracks me up! I cannot believe that she is getting that big and climbing on everything! I love her facial expressions. The feet pic is SO cute! :) Just love all the pictures. What a doll! Love you guys!