Kysa has the cutest new best friend. She is so funny. She will stand in front of this mirror in my room and kiss it. It is so funny. Every day I watch her crawl into my room and stand up by that mirror and admire herself. It is so cute.
I turned on a movie the other day for Jaden and I to watch and Kysa plunked down in front of the tv and was so involved she hardly even notice we were there. Of course that only last for about 2 minutes but it was still cute while it lasted.



3 comments:
She is SO adorable! I love the pig-tails!
Aww, I miss my little Kysa bug! She's so dang cute and getting so grown up! LOVE all the pictures! Can't wait for you to be down here!!!
She is sooooooo dang cute. And such long hair already. I'm jealous you can put it into pony tails. When you guys get back, we would love to have you over for dinner. I'll have to call you to find out a day and time that works best...of course, when life gets back to normal (for me it always takes a few days after vacation for that to happen).
Post a Comment