Thursday, May 13, 2010

New Hair do!

Here is another hair doe that I thought I would try. This one didn't stay in all day because her hair was a little to short and it came out of the rubber bands. I think it turned out pretty good though!



At the end of the day, we took her hair out and it was so funny. SO I took some pictures. The second one is the best. You can really see how crazy it was.


3 comments:

Tara said...

I cannot believe she lets you do all these cute things to her hair!

Jeff, Whitney and Kael said...

wow you really do some cute stuff to her hair. I cant wait tell I have a girl so I can do her hair. I'm surprised she sits there and lets you do that

Jacob and Emily said...

That one is my favorite! It looks amazing!