All the Shaw family got together and went and had a little family fun. Jesse is really good at softball and is on a team and stuff. One day we all got together for dinner at Bill and Kerri's and decided we would go and just hit some balls. It was a lot of fun. The guys were really good, Jaden surprised me when he batted and threw. I didn't know he was as good as he is. 
This is what I did most of the time in the outfield. I wasn't very good at catching even though I tried really hard. Catching is definitely not my strongest area. LOL!

Jesse up to bat!

Kerri getting ready to hit the ball! I think it is a little high!

Jesse pitched the ball to everyone, we were all glad he pitched because no one else had the skills! Look at his crazy arm when he pitches!!

Keisha was the catcher most of the time. I think she had fun there.

Karleah and Kim were really funny. They mostly just watched the ball go over there heads or roll past their legs. They were great fun to watch!

Kysa playing with daddy. She liked to watch.

Bill and Kerri got this little wagon from their next door neighbors for Kysa. She really likes it.

Swinging at a friends house.



0 comments:
Post a Comment