I got to go and see So you think you can dance on tour last night. It was so good and I was just so excited to be there. What a good time!
This was at the very beginning right after they introduced everyone and they did a little group dance.
This is Lauren and Russell doing a hip hop. This was originally dance with Twitch but he wasn't on tour, It was just as good with Russell though.
I love the ballywood. (I have no clue how you spell it)
Kim, Sarah, and her cousin (Sorry I can't remember her name, I'm horrible with names)
Keisha, Her friend and me. (Yikes I look like poo!)
Domanic and Robert doing the clown hip hop with the balloons. So good!
Such a fun group routine.
This was the end, everyone saying good bye. LOVED IT!



1 comments:
I cant tell you how jealous I am. I had no idea they were coming here or I would of gone. Im soooo obessed with that show and knew lauren was going to win last time. Looks like a blast.
Post a Comment