The last few years we have gone over to Bill and Kerri's and carved our pumpkins so of course we had to continue with this trend. Last year Kysa wasn't really into it and she wasn't this year either. LOL! I cut the top off and thought that she would want to pull out the seeds and junk but she didn't want anything to do with it. I put her hand in it and she was not happy with me for doing it. So I just did her pumpkin and after it was all done she thought that it was pretty cool, especially when we put a candle in it and lit it up.
Kysa Just looking at the insides and being sicked out!
Jaden cleaning out his pumpkin.
Kysa with her pumpkin.
Jaden and I carving out our pumpkins.
The finished product. Jaden's is a spider (it kind of looks like a crab, LOL!), mine is kind of lame because it isn't even a face it's a moon, bat and stars. Kysa's was the only traditional one.
Kysa in her ballerina costume, I thought she looked super cute.
I took Kysa trick or treating at Kerri's work. Kysa liked it once she got what she was suppose to do. She really liked that she was getting a lot of candy, she ran from room to room getting all she could.
Kysa and I.
We went to Britney's house to go trick or treating on saturday because we had nowhere to take Kysa up here. When we got there it started to rain REALLY hard and then started to hail. We were a little worried that we weren't going to be able to take the girls out. Luckily by time we were done with dinner it had stopped. We took the girls around and it was pretty cold. I was glad that we had put warm pants under the girls costumes. We also put jackets on them so that made me a little sad because no one could really see their costumes. O'well they still looked cute.
Alexis in her little genie costume my mom made her.
Kysa and jaden.
Kysa in her warm pants, she is ready to go except her jacket. I think the girls had a good time. I think they also ate a little too much candy. LOL!



0 comments:
Post a Comment