Wednesday, October 27, 2010

first snow!

Last night on my way home it started to snow, not enough to stick so I just thought that it was cool to have some flurries this early in the winter/fall (which one is it now?) Well this morning when I got up it seemed pretty dark so I looked out to see if it was cloudy and to my surprise there was a LOT of snow!! Here are some pictures of the front yard!

I am so surprised this branch didn't break under all the weight of the snow!
I'm not going to lie that I was pretty excited to see this.
I am also sad that is it already pretty much melted and it is only 2:45. =(

2 comments:

Beesley Family said...

Isn't it crazy that it snowed before even Halloween!!

Maha said...

your baby is so cute !=)
nice family .. :)
and the snow is awesome ! :)