This last weekend I went to Henderson again with Britney and her girls and of course Kysa. Jaden went hunting and I didn't want to be home all alone for the whole weekend so Brit said she would go with me. We had a lot of fun down there. We did some crafts and of course a little shopping.
They just recently opened the new bridge by the Hoover Damn so we went to give it a look. It is crazy how far up it is. My dad took us over there since that is one of his favorite things to do. We left the girls with my mom and Austin came along too. We had a lot of fun. Thanks for taking us dad!
Mindy's birthday was the monday before we got there and my dad's birthday was Sunday. We went to dinner to celebrate and britney made this awesome snickers ice cream cake. It was delish! Happy 28th birthday to Mindy and Happy 55th birthday to dad!





Britney and Austin standing on the bridge.
Mindy and my dad getting ready to blow out their candles.
Britney had this swing out for baby Kaylee and I think Kysa must have thought that it looked comfy because she took a swing in it. LOL! I wish they made one in my size. LOL!



0 comments:
Post a Comment