Wednesday, October 13, 2010

pumpkinland

The other day Britney invited Kysa and I to go with them to this place called Pumpkin land. So Kysa and I drove down there and walked through with the girls. Here are a couple fun pictures we took.

These were some pretty big pumpkins!

Kysa showing me some straw, cool stuff! LOL!
I am not sure what it is that Kysa is doing... maybe having Alexis sit back so she didn't fall off.
At the end the girls got a pumpkin. I think Kysa's was a little too heavy for her.
We found a smaller one for this picture.
Just to clear things up... Alexis' hair isn't all crazy on the side that is my daughters crazy hair. LOL!
I think she wanted to give him a hug. She has been known to hug random things. (Paper, wood, arms, you know the normal stuff. She is just very loving.)

1 comments:

ANGELA OR PAUL said...

hahahha gotta love fall time!