Friday, October 8, 2010

Disneyland!

Monday we went to Disneyland. I felt kind of bad because we left Kysa home with Kristen. It is kind of funny because we took her to Universal where there isn't a lot for kids and don't take her to disneyland where it is all for kids. But in the end I was kind of glad we didn't take her because the weather was pretty bad. It rained pretty much all day and was pretty cold. I would have just been so worried about her getting sick that it wouldn't have been fun. Surprisingly it was super packed. We thought that a rainy cold day would drive most people away but apparently most people thought that so they all came. Note to self... don't go when the weather is bad, it's more crowded.


Waiting in line for Thunder mountain.

This was the most exciting thing the whole day for me! We got to go and eat at the Blue Bayou. When you are on the Pirates of the Caribbean ride this is the restaurant you can see from it. We had the best table too. We could see all the people going by on the ride. It was so fun. It is a really expensive place to eat but the food is to die for! Especially the Monte Cristo! If you ever eat there, that is the thing to get!!


I am sure you can tell by the chair which ride we are on (Haunted Mansion)... It is all decked out for Halloween in the Nightmare before Christmas. Always a fun ride.


The Indiana Jones Ride. I got to drive. I am such a good driver. LOL!
In front of the castle.


Thats a cool pumpkin!
Keisha and I rode the big roller coaster without the guys because they were not up for the challenge. LOL!





Last ride of the day... Space Mountain, super fun and great ride to end the day on.

2 comments:

Mandy and Alex said...

I love the "Happily Ever After" picture. You should frame that one for sure. I think Disney Land is much more fun when you're older then when your a kid. But maybe a little less magical when you see the prices on everything.

ANGELA OR PAUL said...

ah I am so jealous, I love disneyland and sea world. Halloween would be such a fun time to go, one time I've never been... we'll have to change that :)