Friday, October 8, 2010

Sea World

Tuesday was our last day of theme parks. We went to Sea World and Kysa loves looking at all the cool fish. Sometimes I don't think she knew what she was looking at and looked confused. It was a fun little day.

Going threw the shark tunnel thing.

These are some of the weirdest birds to me.
Kysa loving them.

Jaden helping Kysa to touch a star fish. You won't see the picture of me touching it because there is no way I would!


Kysa really liked the polar bears.

Checking out the whales
watching the penguins.
When we got home Kysa just played with Keegan and Lucas until we left to go to the hotel.

2 comments:

Mandy and Alex said...

A manatee! Oh! I LOVE MANATEES! And what a cool little club house. I'm really impressed that Sea World held her attention the entire time. She's such a good little girl. :)

Mandy and Alex said...

P.S. I think its absolutely ADORABLE when little one hold on to their daddy's ears (see picture #1)!