Everyone always says that they have the best mom ever, well I actually do have her. She is the best person I know. She is everything that I hope to be and more. She is so giving to all of her kids and grandkids. She would give us all the money she has just to help us out. She'll even slip us a little under the table to help out when we really can't afford to go out to dinner. LOL! Anyone that knows my mom will tell you, she is so nice and sweet and would never say a bad thing about anyone, and it is true! I love my mom with all my heart, she is my hero and inspiration. I hope these pictures are ok mom, I know you are going to just say you look horrible in all of them but you don't, you always look beautiful!! I even put some poopy ones of me, like this first one, I'm blinking! I love you mom! I hope your Mothers day was amazing!!!
Standing in line at disneyland to ride the haunted mansion.

Obviously my wedding.

Cleaning up after the wedding, lol!
My great looking mom and dad!
The girls! Thanks for having us mom! LOL!

At the pie in Riverton.

Holding Kysa for the first time!
She is the best grandma ever! Her grandkids got so lucky when they came into this family! There is not greater or caring grandma in the world!



3 comments:
Hi Jaden and Stacy, Nice blog you got here! try visit my new post: Blog SEO Tutorial: How to Choose the Best Title For Post. I hope you will learn something from it. Have a great day!
It was such a pleasure reading it. I have bookmarked it and I will show it to my friend, she is a huge fan of this subject.
security equipment
very cute..
sell car online
sell my car online
Post a Comment