Monday, May 2, 2011

The boys are home!

So as I was getting ready to put all the pictures of the boys that I had taken when they got home I realized that I didn't have any because I was video taping it all. SOOO... I am sorry for the lack of pictures that I have of the boys. I was hoping that Britney or Mindy would put some but I wasn't that lucky I guess. So here are the two I got. LOL! These were taken at the luncheon after they reported in church. It is so good to have them home! I missed them like crazy. They haven't changed at all, they are still so stinkin funny.



This is Kysa and Monson (Nikki and Tracey Wellings youngest)
One of my little brothers favorite games to play is the game signs, so we have been waiting for them to come home to play it. So here is everyone sitting in the circle getting ready to play it.
Thomas is in the back with the white shirt and Tyler is in the black. Just talking with all their friends they hadn't seen if years, Literally. (LOL!)


1 comments:

Mandy and Alex said...

So Nikki finally had a boy! That's great! She's been talking about naming her little boy Monson since her oldest daughter was born.

Glad to see your brothers back home safe and healthy! I read their blogs often. It's amazing how they're so much a like (and funny) and yet so different.