So tonight there was a girls camp thing to let all the girls know what we are doing and some of the things that need to be done before we leave. We are learning a song that was written by one of the beehives, it is an amazing song. what a talent this little girl has. she wrote the words and the music, what a talent! Tonight was also the first time that I met most of the girls. They are so sweet and I am going to love my new calling. We had to take these pictures tonight for camp and they made us dress up like pirates. It was so funny to see all the leaders dress up. I was not to excited to do it. I am a little scared what they are going to use those pictures for. I know I look pretty stupid in some of them. Oh boy!
Tomorrow night I am going with Lisa my visiting teacher to her daughters play. It is at the Draper theater and that is right next door to me, who knew, I didn't. Ha Ha! Oh ya Lisa's daughter is the talented one who wrote the song for camp. So I am looking forward to tomorrow. On saturday I am going to a wedding for a girl that was in my mission. I am so excited! I haven't seen her since I left the mission. It is going to be great!
The only other cool thing that has happened that was super awsome was that Jaden and I got to go in the church administration building, which is where the 12 and the first presidency have their offices. We got to see where they practice their talks and all their offices. It was great. Unfortunately we didn't see any of them. That is ok though, I just saw all of them the other day in the tunnels that run past the temple. I am lucky to see them about every week. I love my job!
Wednesday, April 9, 2008
Girls camp!
Posted by Jaden and Stacy at 11:18 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
How fun! Hope things are going good for you guys. It's nice to see you have a blog now. Keep in touch.
Good to know what's going on in your new married life! Too bad we didn't live closer. Oh well, we can keep up with each other's blogs. :)
Stacy, You two are so beautiful. i love your wedding pictures.
i had so much fun talking to you the other day. you are so great
love
lindsay mcbride
We got your link from Mindy, it is good to see what other family members are up to. By the way I am super jealous of the girls' camp calling. That would be so much fun!
Post a Comment