This week has been pretty darn good, if I do say so myself. Wednseday I went to my inlaws house to do some scrapbooking. While I was at their house I checked my facebook really fast because I had like a million emails saying this person wants this, they wrote on your wall, you know that stuff. So I was reading something that was written on my wall. It was written from a lady from my mission and she said that her daughter, who I absolutely love, was coming into town. She gave me her number and told me to call her and see if we could catch up with each other. I was so excited so I hurried and called her right then. Codey answered the phone and as soon as I said hi she knew it was me. She thought that I still lived in Vegas and was going to make a trip down there just to see me. Well I broke the good news to her that I was up here. Then we were both excited, so we planned a time that we could get together and catch up. I am SO stoked to see her. We decided to hang out on saturday. We'll watch the second session of conference together and just hang out the rest of the day.
Oh ya, on Tuesday I had a meeting with a member of the bishopbric and I was so excited about it because they wanted to give me a calling. I already teach the 17 year olds in sunday school so was really hoping that it had something to do with young womans. So I went in and the second councilor took me in a room and asked me if I would be the assistant camp director for the young women. I was SO SO excited, that is the calling I have wanted forever.
Ok now back in order, on Thursday I had a meeting for all the camp stuff. It was so much fun. I now get to go to young womens every sunday and all the activities. While I was there I got another calling from the president, she wants me to be the sports corrdinator for the young women. That one really scares me since I am not real good at any sport. I figure if the Lord called me to it there is a reason. Maybe it's just to get me off my lazy butt. Girls camp is going to be up in Heber and we get to stay in cabins and out theme is western pirates. So it is cowgirl meets pirate. That will be funny looking.
And Friday! Tonight I am going out with my visiting teachers and we are going to go to a movie and and out to dinner. I am so looking forward to it. I can't remember the last time that I went and hung out with just some girl friends. I actually feel like I have a friend now. I love it. WOW! I have to go. I am leaving in an hour. This has been a good week!
Friday, April 4, 2008
All the good stuff!
Posted by Jaden and Stacy at 3:38 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
Well no WONDER I haven't heard from you all week! you have been a busy little bee. I miss you! I feel like I haven't talked to you in forever. Call me sis! LOVE YOU!
Post a Comment