Saturday, March 29, 2008

I finally finished! And Crappy neighbors!

I am so excited to anounce that I have finally finished my wedding scrapbook. I have been working on it for like 5 months and last night I finished it! It was so great to get that all done and out of the way. Now I am starting on my cruise scrapbook. It won't take me that long (hopefully) to do this one because there are a ton less pictures. My mother-in-law has really got me into this. I almost feel like my whole life is now revolving around scrapbooking. Everywhere I go I am looking for stuff and ideas. I have to admitt it is my addiction.

This doesn't have anything to do with scrapbooking but it does have to do with my life so i want to talk about it. Not last night but the night before that, Jaden and I were sound asleep and all of a sudden there was a huge bang. It scared the crap out of me. Then there was another one and another one. It was coming from our neighbors above us! I looked at the clock and it was 2:36 AM. I was so mad! These loud bangs went on until about 3:30. I was about to get up and go see what the crap they were doing but never found the guts to really do it. It really made me mad though. We are thinking they must be having problems and he was there alone that night so I think he was throwing things around. It might be our fault that they are fighting though because when Thomas and Tyler were up here last week we came home one night and it smelled like weed. Then our house started smelling like smoke. I was a little mad and so I told Jaden when the land lord came by to get our rent he needed to tell him about that. I am not going to put up with someone smoking weed around my house. Well he talked to them and that is when all the trouble started. O'well. All I know is there better not be crap going on in the middle of the night like two nights ago. I love my appartment and that is how I would like it to stay.

1 comments:

Jacob and Mindy T. said...

Amen sista! Stupid neighbors! What is wrong with people? I would think I'd have more of a chance of having to smell smoke or weed since I live in Vegas, but no you are the one having problems and you live in UTAH! Not that people don't smoke there too, but you know?! I miss you so much! LOVE YOU!! Tell Jaden we love him too!