Wednesday, March 19, 2008

I'm New!



Ya so I am so new at this that I accidentally posted that last thing without being done with it. Haha! ANYWAYS... We are living in a really cute apartment that I decorated myself. Our landlord is a way cool guy and let us paint the walls whatever color we wanted and pretty much lets us do what we want, it's great. My family was suprised at my decorating abilities. That made me feel good.
The second week in May we are going to Hawaii with my mom and dad. We have been saving up so that we can have a good time. Neither of us have ever been so it will be something new for both of us. We have been trying to get ourselves swimsuit ready. Lol!
I am sure you have already heard but Britney had her baby on the 9th of this month. Little Lexi Kay is growing fast and is the spitting image of her mother. Both mommy and baby are doing good. I am so excited to be an aunt again.
As for Jaden and I, it will just be us for quite a while. I have been talking with my doctors and they have told me that we will be able to have a family of our own someday but it has to be completely and totally planned. There are a lot of risks invovled but we have faith that the Lord will bless us with some precious spirits of our own. With in the next year and a half we hope to get things planned.
As for now that is about all that is going on in our lives. We aren't that exciting I am afraid. Hopefully I'll have more to report in the next bit. Good things (hopefully).

1 comments:

Jacob and Mindy T. said...

Oh look! I'm your first COMMENT!! I feel so special! You really need some pictures hon! Maybe I will get on mom and dad's computer and I can load some for you. I miss you baby sister! LOVE YOU!!!!