
My husband is so good to me, that is all I have to say. He comes to my work, after he has been in school for hours, and takes me to lunch. He spends like 3 hours working at the conference center, to make a little more money, and then goes to work at Thatcher. Well I worked until 5 and then got ready to go home and realized that I had left my keys in the car after we had gone to lunch. We got out of the car at lunch I went to pick up my purse and thought to myself, there isn't anything that I need in there, I will just leave it here so I don't have it in there just chilling in some random cupboard. So now that I have figured out that my keys were in my purse in my car, I now realized that I had no way of getting home. Smooth move, retard! So I call my very loving husband to come and be my knight in shining armor to come and rescue me. He has to leave his work to come and unlock the doors to my car so I can get my keys to leave. So he comes and unlocks the car for me and isn't even mad at me. I totally would have been mad at me. He is so great to me. He calls me just to tell me that he is missing me and he loves me so much. Now really could there be a better man? I think not. Then to top it off he got off work early just so he could go to bed at the same time as me. I tell you, I am seriously the luckiest girl to have a husband like him. He's my hero, especially today!
Tuesday, March 25, 2008
My stupidness
Posted by Jaden and Stacy at 10:17 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
That's so cute! I would have been made at me too and I think Jacob would have been mad at me if I'd done the same thing. You do have a GOOD hubby! :) Tell Jaden I said, "what a good honey you are!!" LOL
THANKS Jaden for being such a great guy and husband to my sweet daughter. We have seen Stacy do some crazy things, like locking her keys in her car but can't think of a sweeter person.
Stacy I love you so much and can't wait to meet you and Jaden in Maui for some great fun!
Post a Comment