Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Jaden and I



I am not really sure how you do these so I am just going to give it my best shot. Mindy is coming over later to make it look all fancy so that it looks cool. I guess I will just tell you what is going on in our lives. Jaden and I were married on September 15th 2007 and went on our honeymoon on October 5th on a cruise to the Bahamas. It may seem odd because we went with ALL of Jaden's family, but we had a blast. I just love his whole family and we get along well. We currently live in Draper, UT. I am still working at the conference center doing the Audio visual stuff. Jaden is going to school at Salt Lake Community Collage, is working at Thatcher Chemichal and occationally comes to work with me at the conference Center. He is such a hard working man. I couldn't ask for a better husband.

0 comments: