Since we don't have kids I feel like there isn't much to report. We have pretty boring lives. We work and Jaden goes to school and thats about it. Jaden is the best man, he works two jobs and goes to school. What would I do without him? This past week Jaden's dad had surgery and he is healing very slowly. He was hoping to be good in like 3 days and he is still not back to himself. He is improving though.
Jaden's family is really into basketball so all these big games with the Jazz are really exciting for them. My family isn't really into sports so this is all really new to me. I really don't know anything about basketball and his family is determined to make me a basketball fan. I have gotten to a point that I know a lot of the Jazz players and I understand what is going on. I am not going to lie I am really enjoying it all. I am just as excited to watch their games as Jaden's family is.
Today was kind of a crappy day. Jaden came to my work and brought me lunch from Subway. After we ate we started working and while we were working we both started to feel pretty sick. I am pretty sure that we both got a little food poisoning. Jaden still went to work even though he felt sick. He is a trooper.
Jaden and I are getting really excited about going to Hawaii. Jaden has told me a lot lately that he is past due for a vacation. He is done with School on the first and he is really excited to be out for the summer.
I am afraid that is all for us lately. Until something fun happens to us it will be a while. Until then...
Jaden's family is really into basketball so all these big games with the Jazz are really exciting for them. My family isn't really into sports so this is all really new to me. I really don't know anything about basketball and his family is determined to make me a basketball fan. I have gotten to a point that I know a lot of the Jazz players and I understand what is going on. I am not going to lie I am really enjoying it all. I am just as excited to watch their games as Jaden's family is.
Today was kind of a crappy day. Jaden came to my work and brought me lunch from Subway. After we ate we started working and while we were working we both started to feel pretty sick. I am pretty sure that we both got a little food poisoning. Jaden still went to work even though he felt sick. He is a trooper.
Jaden and I are getting really excited about going to Hawaii. Jaden has told me a lot lately that he is past due for a vacation. He is done with School on the first and he is really excited to be out for the summer.
I am afraid that is all for us lately. Until something fun happens to us it will be a while. Until then...




5 comments:
That's a cute picture of you guys! Is it from your cruise? LOVE YOU!!
Hi girl! I found your blog through Mindy through my sister in law. How's life? You look so beautiful in those wedding pics. Hope all is well and I'll try to keep in touch.
Hey, it's Mandy (Byington) Frehner! How is everything? Mindy discovered my blog and then I found yours. You look really gorgeous in your wedding pictures. Britney just had a baby!?! Me too! Jade is 3 months old. Tell Britney I said congratualtions! Are you living in Utah?
I am the biggest blog stalker you can imagine!! I found your family! It's been forever but you are amazingly pretty (not that you weren't before!) but your wedding pictures are awesome! It looks like you are doing well for yourself. Tell Brit congrats! THat's so exciting! check us out anytime, www.brashearfamily.blogspot.com! I'll keep you updated - we don't have kids so we're pretty boring too!
You will have so much fun on your trip. Just make sure to talk a lot of pictures cuz it goes by way too fast.
Post a Comment