Thursday, May 15, 2008

Mothers day in Hawaii




For mothers day I had the opprtunity to be with my mom in Hawaii. It was a fun day but I am wondering weather or not she thought it was fun. My dad and Jaden planned to drive the road to Hana, or the Hana highway. My mom and I both get car sick really easy so we were both a little not as excited as we should have been, but my dad went and bought some ginger pills for us and we didn't get sick at all. It made the trip fun. We got to see beautiful waterfalls and the black beach! I was so excited!

My mom is the best out there. She means more to me than anything. She is so loving and caring and would do anything for any of her kids or anyone else for that matter. She bought a million things for people at home on the trip and nothing for herself. She is the kind of person who would never say a bad thing about anyone and would never say anything for cause waves or hurt someone feelings. She is the kind of mom that I hope that I can be some day for my kids. She has taught me everything I know. She is the person that I look up to most. she is a hero, she is MY hero.
There are things that my mom has done for me that I will never forget. When ever I have been sick and that was a lot she ALWAYS stayed with me. She would sleep on the couch or stay up with me as long as she had to. Whenever I had a seizure she was there. She was the one to comfort me when I really needed someone. When I was going through depression she was always there to make me feel better and tell me it would be ok and that she was there for me. She is the greatest mom and I love her more than words can say. Happy mothers day mom, I love you!

2 comments:

Jacob and Mindy T. said...

Geez, make me cry! your mama is my mama crazy girl! LOL Isn't it great that we have such a terrific mom? We are truly blessed to have her for our mom! :) LOVE YOU CRAZY GIRL!!

Mark and Tawni said...

What a beautiful day to spend with your mom in such a beautiful place. That is so fun! looks like you had a blast!