Thursday, May 15, 2008

Hawaii and my birthday


Hawaii was a blast! We did a lot of snorkling and shopping and eating! There was only one thing that I didn't like so much in Hawaii, it was crazy windy! Other than that it was great. We got to go on a boat that took us snorkling and fed us (that's always a good thing). We got to see a lot of beautiful fish and coral, we even saw a sea turtle. We didn't get really tan but that's because we loaded on the sunblock. I really didn't want a sunburn to ruin my fun.
The sights that we went and saw were lots of fun. We saw the black beach, and some lava tunnels. The lava was pretty cool, I wish we could have seen an erupting valcano but that didn't happen. We saw tons of waterfalls and beautiful green fullage everywhere. The locals were pretty fun to look at too. They all looked like bumbs and were all smoking Maui wowee. We saw some blowholes, and of course the ocean.
Now the food was delicious! We ate 3 times at a place called BJ's pizza...one word... Heaven. It was the best pizza I have ever had in my life. If I ever return that will be my first stop! The pineapples were to die for. Jaden is alergic to them so he can't eat them but he tried them there and they didn't bother him at all and he loved them. I think I gained a little weight over there. I ate too much pizza!
So I am now 25! Ouch! I feel so old! Half way to 50 as Tyler would say (thanks a lot little brother). For my birthday we went snorkling and walked front street and at my request went to BJ's pizza just to get their Pazzookies! Lisious! So my birthday was pretty good.
The trip went fast but we had a lot of fun. We took a ton of pictures and I am super excited to scrapbook it all.
The picture is my birthday pazzookie!

6 comments:

Jacob and Mindy T. said...

Now I can put Happy Birthday on here you old fart you! Except I'm older than you so what does that make me? LOL LOVE YOU!

Jacob and Mindy T. said...

A tag is just where other people get these "survey" type thingys to fill out and then at the end they usually say, "and I tag...to do this" Then you copy and paste and just erase their answers as you fill in your answers. Then you post it and tag more people to do it. You can do all the tags from mine. I tag you!!

Maria Grover said...

Welcome back!! Glad you had fun. Maybe we'll make it to the islands someday... **sigh** Our dream is the Carribean between kids 2 and 3. We'll see if it happens, right? Ha ha. Anyhoo... I'm going to a photography seminar in Salt Lake on June 7, so we'll be around that weekend. We should go out on a double date with you guys or something!! =)

Jacob and Emily said...

No tan? Who goes to Hawaii and doesn't get tan? or even a burn! Just kidding. I probably would have yelled at you if you burned your beautiful skin. All of you Scobles have awesome skin. Either way, that black beach is amazing! Pretty crazy huh? Glad you guys had a blast and to be able to relax!

Mandy and Alex said...

Hi Stacy! It's been a long while since we chatted at old Black Angus! Congrats on finding such a handsome young man to make all yours for ever and ever. It looks like you had fun in Hawaii and I got to say I'm with Em on this one...no tan? Not even a little bit of burn on your feet?

lacey said...

STACY!!!!! Looks like life is treating you well! How the heck have you been?