Monday, June 23, 2008

Not my fault!

Ok, I know that I haven't updated lately but it really isn't my fault. I haven't had any access to the internet for like ever! And not only that but I have been really busy this month! First of the month I flew down to Vegas, for Thomas and Tyler's graduation. Then Flew back home and it was crazy back home because there was a ton that had to be done before Keisha's big day (Jaden's older sister). Then the wedding, then we had to go down to Salina for the Shaw reunion. As soon as we got back from that Jaden's sister Kristen and her two boys came to stay with us. And that my friends leads us to today! So see, not only did I have no way of getting on the internet but I also was crazy busy! So now that I have rambled on about what life has been like for a while I will go into more detail. If you are bored now... stop reading... it's probably going to get worse! Heehee! 

Ok the boys graduation. One of the saddest days! I have some to the sad reality that my little brothers are no more kids but young men! I so badly don't want them to grow up. I can't believe how fast life goes by. It seems like just yesterday that my little brothers were, well... little. Ha ha! I am so not looking forward to the day that they go on their missions. It is so close. It will kill me to have them leave. **Holding back tears** It is so funny because when I went on my mission I didn't understand why everyone was all sad and worried about me going on a mission. I just thought that they were all a bunch of weirdies.  I now understand. I am so scared to let my little brothers go in fear of what might happen to them. I know what goes on in a mission, I know what dangers are out there. I almost feel like there are more for guys than for girls. I always felt like everyone was watching out for us, and I always thought that the guys were just plain out hated. I am scared to let them leave to a place I don't know. :*( 
Ok, now the wedding. It was a beautiful wedding! Keisha was just glowing and was gorgeous. It was a very long day but full of fun. Keisha is so random and so was her wedding. Her husband walked out to the Star Wars theme song and she walk down to the Monday night football song.**Laughing out loud**  Now if that isn't just plain out funny I don't know what is. At the reception they had a photo booth. Jaden and I did the photo booth 3 times. Loads of fun and some pretty funny pictures too. Keisha's husband Brandon rented a ferrari for their getaway car. No way anyone was decorating that car! Brandon is so funny! He rented a shelby mustang for our getaway car and a Ferrari for his. Funny guys and generous. 
The Shaw reunion... one word... Boring. We were so bored while we were there. So when it was ok to leave we booked it out of there and went and had some fun on a seado. It was a blast. Of course I didn't bring a swim suite with me so me and Lindsay (Jaden's cousins wife) went shopping. I found a $8 swim suite in the little girls department. **Gloating**  I am not going to lie that made me feel pretty darn good! Jaden also let me buy two pairs of pretty sweet pants. I was stoked! 
As soon as we got back from Salina on Sunday I came right home and made dinner for Jaden's parents and his sister and her kids. We went to his parents house finished up dinner and then went back to our house to get Kristen, Lucas, and Keegan all situated at out house. Her kids are wild! But I love them. They may be wild but they are loads of fun! 
Today I got up, made waffles, cleaned up and came over to Jaden's parents house until I had to go to my doctors appointmen at 3. I was a little bit nervous about going to the doctor, BUT in the end it ended up being a great appointment. I found out that I am ok to have kids now. We can have them when ever we want. I am so excited. Of course Jaden told me not to get my hopes all up because he wants to wait until at least May to start trying. What a stick in the mud! I think that that is probably a good idea for us. **Sighing** Just given us some time for us before we become parents. So anyways... today was a good day! **Smiling**

3 comments:

Jacob and Mindy T. said...

Yippee Skippee! I LOVE updates. Ok, so I have talked to you and did NOT know that Keisha and her hubby walked down the aisle to those "songs" or whatever you call them. I also did NOT know that Kristen and her boys stayed with you. How am I that out of the loop?! Anyway, I hope you don't say BORING about our upcoming reunion. LOVE YOU!!

Ben and Taryn said...

That does sound quite busy! I'm most excited about you being able to have kids soon. That is great! It's good to be able to check up on you and see how life is treating you. Hope you have a great day!

Maria Grover said...

Yay, yay! An update! I keep checking your blog and finding zilch. I guess you had some pretty good excuses though. =) So congrats on the baby info! You'll be such a cute pregnant girl when it comes time for it. If we do end up living close to you come December, I'll sure let you get loads of practice on my kids! Aren't I so generous? Ha ha. j/k Anyhow, if you want to see my gigantic belly, you should take a peek at our blog. I just hit my eighth month! Hooray!