Thursday, July 17, 2008

No Pictures and I need some advice!



I have been racking my brain and trying to figure out a way to put pictures on my blog**Think, think ,think!** but it just isn't working. I'll keep trying. SO as for right now you only get stories.**Sniffle**
So I have a lot to write about since it's been since keisha's wedding since I've written. In the middle of June I was asked to help with the Beehives slumber party. I was a little worried but it ended up going really good and I got to know the girls. We really had a good time. I am really loving being involved in YW it's super fun.
Jaden and I went camping with his cousin Weston and his wife Lindsay and their daughter swazye. It was so much fun. On friday we went horse back riding and totally got fried (Good job us!) and then went to the Salina's 4th of July parade. It was pretty fun. After that we got all our stuff together and went up to Salina Creek where we camped. We stayed up there until Sunday and it was so much fun. We road 4wheelers and played in the creek and just had a great time. I think that camping is probably my favorite thing to do. I would do it whenever offered the chance. Hence why I am assistant camp director for the YW. Camping is just my thing I guess.
Today Jaden and I went to the temple and it was so great. We haven't been in so long and it was so nice to go back. We were actually going to support my cousin Aaron who was suppose to be taking out his endowments but when we got there no one else was. We just did the session anyways and had a great time. I found out later that my cousin had gotten food poisioning the night before and had gotten really sick at like 3 in the morning. I felt pretty bad for him. That totally stinks. I hate being sick and especially when there is throwing up involved!**simpathy pains** Yucky!
Ok So I would like some imput on this situation that I found myself in tonight. So next weekend is the Scoble reunion and we have been planning it for a long time now. Jaden and I have been so excited to go and have a weekend to play with my family. Well this evening I got a call from one of the men at my work that is in charge of a lot of programs that go on at the conference center. He was offering me the position of a stage manager for the Osmand show this coming weekend which would be the same weekend as my reunion. This is a big oppurtunity because first of all I would be making quite a bit of money, second if I take this job they would ask me to do it again (if I turn it down I would never have this oppurtunity again.) and I get to work with Marie Osmand and pretty much be her puppy or maid. This is a really good thing for me BUT I would be missing my family reunion. So that is my problem I am dealing with.
If Jaden and I didn't need the money so bad and if this was an all the time offer I wouldn't have to think twice about it, but its not. I need this for so many reasons. I don't want my family to feel like I am bailing on them for money because I am totally not. This is for my family. Family comes first right? I took the job... was I wrong for doing that? I would really love some imput on this. I want to feel better about what I have chosen to do. Jaden, Both my parents, Kerri (Jaden's mom), and Tyler (you rock little bro!) all said that I should take the job. I feel like it was the right thing, but was it really?
Tomorrow my cousin Benj is getting married and Britney and I are going to his reception down in Provo. I am going to stay the night at Brit's after and I am pretty excited about it. I love seeing my little neice Lexi!**Yippy**
Sunday is my nephew Austin's birthday! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BAWBEE! I can't believe how fast time flies by. It seems like he was just born yesterday. Man I love that kid! So anyways that is what has been going on in the life of Stacy and Jaden. We're boring I know.**snicker**

3 comments:

Ben and Taryn said...

Marie Osmond...Cool!! We are having to miss a family reunion this month too due to the cost of gas and rising electric bill. I hear ya on the money thing. Don't feel guilty...life happens and plans change. Hope you have a great time and say "Hi" to Marie for me lol!

Jacob and Mindy T. said...

Ok, so I was TOTALLY against you taking the job at first, but now I understand...that does NOT mean I have to LIKE it though. Cause I don't! I think it totally sucks! At least get Marie to sign an autograph for me or something ok? LOL LOVE YA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mandy and Alex said...

Families are forever, which means you'll enjoy an eternity worth of family reunions. So I say go and join up on the Osmond crew! It's an opportunity of a lifetime!