Friday, August 1, 2008

Our Good News!


Jaden is always getting on  me for not updating our blog. I am really not so good at it. So I did the job with Marie Osmand and it was super fun. I thought for sure that I was going to have a struggle because I have been a little sick lately. I was better for the show though which made me happy. I had loads of fun. 


I was suppose to go to girls camp this past week but I have had morning sickness so bad that I would be more of a hinderance than a help. Oh ya! I am a little prego! And when I say Little I mean little. I haven't been able to hide it since I have been barfing my guts out. We wanted to keep it a secret a little longer but as you can tell that didn't really work so well. How do I hide throwing up, everyday all day? Jaden I think is more excited than I am sometimes. He is going to be the best dad ever! I am only about 2 months along. I get more excited everyday though. Anywho, since I didn't go to girls camp My in laws drove me down to where my parents were and I have been staying with my parents for a while. I go home Sunday with my cousin. I will have been here a week. I really needed this. I have been so sick and when it is the worst that is when Jaden would be at work. His schedule is going to make this a little
 hard on me I am afraid. Anyways so that has been my life the past two weeks! Nothing too fun. Just a lot of being sick and wishing I was farther along so that this sickness would go away. 

7 comments:

Jacob and Mindy T. said...

whoo hoo! Now I can post that on my blog! :) LOVE YOU prego!

lacey said...

YaY!!! Congrants! Im so excited for you! You are going to be a great mom. Hope you get feeling better. Congrants again!

Candice said...

Hi Stacy! You probably don't remember me, but I used to be Candice Brown in your ward. I saw that you were expecting on Mindy's blog so I figured I'd tell you what has helped me (a little bit). Everyone's different, so who knows if this will even help you, but I've found that if you eat really regularly, even when you feel like you're about to hurl, it can sometimes prevent throwing up. It feels so unnatural to eat when you're nauseous, but that has really worked for me. Also, the nausea doesn't always end at 12 weeks like they tell you. I'm 18 1/2 weeks, and I'm just getting past it. It is 12 for some people though, so hopefully you're one of them. I hope this will help you. Congratulations!

Mandy Frehner said...

Stacy,
Congratulations! (You're just like me, with my first baby, I was yaking and Brad was walking around with this goofy, excited grin on his face!) It will get better. And if it doesn't, you have this amazing little person at the end of it that makes you forget all the icky stuff:) You'll be a wonderful mom, congratualtions!!!

Mandy and Alex said...

Congrats! I'm so excited for the two of you!

Ben and Taryn said...

Ben and I are so excited for you!! Congrats Guys! I really can't give you advice in the puking department cause, don't hate me, I don't get sick. Hardly at all with any of them. Hope you feel better soon though!

Mandy and Alex said...

P.S. When will you find out if its twins?