8 TV shows I love to watch:
Bones
So you think you can dance
Ghost whisperer
Jon and Kate plus 8
American Idol
America's got talent
Law and Order
Scrubs
8 Favorite Restaurants:
Macayos
Olive Garden
Chili's
Wingers
Applebees (I have to since Jaden and I met there)
Cafe Rio
Rafaels
Ihop
8 Things that happened yesterday:
Ate crepes
played electronic Monopoly
Watched "The Forbidden Kingdom" with Thomas and Tyler
Watched Austin for Mindy
Heated dinner for the fam
Took a nap
Had Arby's for lunch
Talked to Jaden on the phone
8 Things I look forward to:
Finding out what I am having (boy or girl)
Getting a cute baby belly
My first wedding anniversary
Twilight to come out in theaters
Seeing my baby
Sleeping
Girls night out Friday
Seeing Jaden after 2 weeks
8 Things I love about fall:
Cooler weather
Halloween
Decorating for Halloween
The trees changing on the mountain
The hope for snow
Thanksgiving with family
The always cloudy skies
After Thanksgiving day shopping (only if I have money though)
8 Things on my wish list:
Better insurance
Have a healthy baby
A house some day
Better cars
All my bills paid off
Brothers to be safe on missions
Lots of snow this winter
Not have to worry about having seizures anymore



1 comments:
yay! You did it! :) I love these things. LOVE YOU Stace!
Post a Comment