Thursday, September 25, 2008

2nd ultra sound!

Today we had our 2nd ultra sound and we got to find out what we are having. We are having a little girl. I am not giong to lie I was a little suprised. I had pretty much convinced myself that I was having a boy. I had everything planned for a boy, So I am sure you could imagin my suprise when they said it was a girl. I am super excited but a little nervous about the girl. I am not sure I know how to do a girl. My mom and sister assure me that I will know what to do because apparently I am a girl. **chuckle** Before when I was sure I was having a boy I told Jaden that if we had a girl he could decorate the room but if it was a boy it was all me. I even promised him. Well after we found out that it was a girl Jaden reminded me of our little deal. Oh Boy!! I told him he could still do the room but I had to pick the colors because he is color blind, that would be interesting. Ha ha!
This is just the cutest thing ever. Just in case you can't tell this is Kysa's profile. She has the cutest face. I am so excited. I am excited as well! (Typed by Jaden) What a goofy husband I have. He wanted to blog too! At least he wanted to participate! I hope you enjoy the picture of our little Kysa Lyn Shaw!

8 comments:

Mandy and Alex said...

A little girl! How fantastic! So what name did you have picked out for a little boy?

Ben and Taryn said...

I didn't even realize you were far enough along to know what you are having yet, but duh! silly me. I am so excited for you and moderately jealous. I love the name too by the way!

Jacob and Mindy T. said...

I am SOOO excited for little Kysa Lyn to get here. She's gonna have pudgy cheeks too. I can tell cause it looks just like the ultrasounds that Austin had and we ALL know he had some SERIOUS cheeks. LOVE YOU!!

Jacob and Emily said...

okay...how do you say Kysa? Is it Ky (like Kyle) or Ki (like Kiss)? And where did you come up with it?

Jacob and Emily said...

oh yeah, and Congrats ...she looks cute in the womb!

Jason & Stacy Scoble said...

How exciting!! Congratulations and what a cute name! Hope all is well! The Scobles sure know how to make lots of girls that's for sure!!

Britney and Jaron said...

She is going to be so cute just like her little cousin Lexi! It is so fun having a girl and you are going to love it! You just have to accept bows, flowers, and the color pink! Love ya! :)

Mark and Tawni said...

Congrats on the girl. Girls are so much fun! It will be fun to see what Mindy is having. Good luck!