Saturday, October 11, 2008

The growing process!




Ok, so I was talking to Mindy last night and I promised that I would update my blog and put a picture of my growing baby bump... so just for you mind... here is my baby bump from month 1 to month 4. It's crazy how fast I am growing!


SO there is the transformation. maybe to you it doesn't seem that big of a difference but to me it is huge! It's kind of fun to see my belly grow... my baby is getting bigger too then! I am still waiting for the day that I feel her. I think maybe I am thinking about it to hard. I really can't wait!



I thought that I would show you how beautiful it is getting up here. All the leaves are changing and it is getting a bit colder. Jaden drove me up Little Cottonwood Canyon when we had the first snow of the season. I was stoked!

I don't know if you can see it but there is a little waterfall in the trees! SO beautiful! This is the bottom of the canyon so pretty much Sandy. Farther up was the snow! It looked so cool because all the trees are orange and yellow. We got about an inch or two. You can see it on the log at the bottom of the picture.

We are suppose to get snow in the valley tonight and I am super excited about it. My mother in law is not as excited. I am always excited about anythin weather wise falling from the sky, maybe not so much hale! that stuff can do a number on your car. Just ask my brother in law Jaron.

Well I have another ultrasound on the 24th so hopefully our baby will be even cuter by then. I am always excited to see my little Kysa! If I have any more fun news to report before that I will!

9 comments:

Jocelyn said...

You are so super tiny still! Congrats on having a girl. They are a lot of fun. Love the senic pictures too by the way.

Mandy and Alex said...

Great pictures Stacy! I'm glad to see you're doing well! You make me a little jealous, although, because even at four month you still have a better body then I'll ever have!

Jacob and Mindy T. said...

Your belly is SOOOOOOOOOO cute! You know I love it! :) :) Thanks for the good scenic pictures too! I want some snow.

Ben and Taryn said...

What a cute belly bump! And geez Snow!? It was still in the 90's this last week here. It finally got cold this weekend but snow, man that is crazy!

Jacob and Emily said...

pfft...belly bump. I have a belly bump but no baby! You look totally amazing and we can't wait to see more pictures! Nice snow fall too!

Chris and Shelly said...

Stacy!
I am glad you found our blog. I'm also glad to hear that things are going well for you guys. Congrats on being prego!

Chris

lqwakestud22 said...

Ha, whatever! What do you mean you don't look that tiny? You don't even look pregnant to me. But then again, you know how it is - when you look in the mirror, you feel like the most pregnant woman in the world and everyone is/was smaller than you. My first trimester was pretty awesome. Don't get me wrong, I threw up a few times a week, but I held it together relatively well and the hardest thing for me was the fatigue. I was/am just so excited to be pregnant that I don't think anything would have bothered me, had I been on my death bed even. And I love that you already know what you're having! We don't find out for another 4 weeks, and I'm pulling my hair out in the process. I can't stand not knowing. We should definitely do something soon! :) Hope all is well for you, sounds like it is! -Brittney B

ANGELA OR PAUL said...

congrats!! thats so exciting... their must be something in those apts water LOL

Jason & Stacy Scoble said...

Cute belly... you still don't even look pregnant though, you're so little =) The website is gatlineducation.com

Good luck!