Thursday, October 23, 2008

Our fun weekend

This last weekend Jaden's sister Kami and her family were in town and we went and had some fun with them. Jaden and I both did different things, Jaden hiked Timpinogos with his brother Jesse and his wife Kim, His brother in law Rick and his kids Zac, Megan, and Emilee. They all seemed to have a lot of fun.














While they all hiked I went and played at Thanksgiving point with Kami, Lexie, Karleah and her guy friend. Lexie's favorite thing to do while we were there was to ride the pony. We frosted sugar cookies, Rode on a hay ride and all got our faces painted with an orange pumpkin. We all had a really good time.


That night after all our out door adventures we all went to Jesse and Kim's house and played rock band. That is one fun game. I liked the drums and the guitar. I didn't even attempt the singing, no way!

Tomorrow I have another ultrasound and I am super excited. Kysa is now 19 weeks, I am excited to see how much she has grown in just a few weeks. I have yet to feel her but I know that it will be soon! She is still just about 6 inches long from crown to bum. I'll put her new pictures on as soon as I get a chance to. Until then.

1 comments:

Jacob and Mindy T. said...

Hey! I didn't know about this fun filled weekend. Geez, I'm so out of the loop. I loved the ultrasound pic of Kysa's foot. SO cute! Love you guys!