Jaden and I went and picked out some pumpkins that we likes at our local grocery store and then did some carving. We went to a pumpkin patch with Britney, Jaron and Lexi but I am a little too picky and couldn't find one that I really liked. But I thought I would show you some of the things that we carved.
After we were all done carving our pumpkins we made pumpkin seeds. It was so much fun. That was a first for the both of us. We really enjoyed our pumpkin day!
We did a little more carving today the night before Halloween so I thought I would add these pictures as well. Our pumpkin is Jack the pumpkin king, Keisha's is a bear and Bill and Kerri's is just one happy little pumpkin! A little more carving never hurt.



7 comments:
Cool pumpkin Stace! Once I download those pics onto my computer I will send them to you. Hopefully I can do it today! Love ya!
Love the pumpkins! I really liked Jaden's that you showed up on the iChat. He's a creative one that guy! LOVE YOU!
You guys are so cute. I miss you girl i think about you all the time being here in baton rouge.
You guys are really good at carving pumpkins! I suck dreadfully! Infact I've only carved 'em about three times, but anyway I'm very proud that there is great pumpkin carvin skill in the family! :]
Sweet toots! I really love the picture where you can see your belly! :)
Your little baby belly is soo cute! And you look great too. Glad to see you guys having so much fun. I just love to carve pumpkins.
Hi Stacy! It was fun to meet you at Olive Garden and have dinner with the two of you. We should do it again. Our blog is
beesleyfamily1.blogspot.com
- Tori Beesley
Post a Comment