I'm getting huge! I really have nothing to wear now! I still have some shirts but pants, none. This is becoming a problem that I need to solve and fast!
For the past 4 days we have had a secret visitor. Some one has been doing the 12 days of Christmas for us. It has been so cool! They have been doing some really fun things So I have been taking pictures to show how much fun this has been. Whoever is doing this is really creative and fun!
This is for the second day the note for this one said "on the second day of Christmas your secret friend gave to you some turtles and some doves for you to chew."
"On the third day of Christmas your secret friend brings to you Three french breads and spaghetti"
"On the Forth day of Christmas your secret friend has four calming items for you."
So that is where we are right now is the 4th day. Tomorrow we will see what we get.
Since I wrote last a lot has happened to us. A few weeks ago our jeep got broken into. I park at trax and leave our jeep there all day while I am at work and when I got home that day I got to the jeep and something was wrong with our lock. It looked weird but it was locked so I thought that some one tried to get in but couldn't and I was feeling better until I opened the door. The stereo and speakers and some other things were all gone. The jeep was left a huge mess. As soon as I saw it I just bust into tears. I called Jaden and then went to his parents house and got the insurance and everything taken care of. We just got the jeep back yesterday from being fixed. Our insurance paid for everything except $100 of it. We have good insurance. A couple days after that the battery on my car died. We have just had bad luck with our poor cars. I will try and keep this better updated. :)



3 comments:
What a cute belly! And how awesome is your secret Santa. What great presents! Hope you are doing well this holiday season and Merry Christmas!
Nice BELLY! It's so perfect! Your secret Santa is very "in tune" with cool gifts! Now you have to keep us posted on what else they bring! (it helps me rip off ideas from other people!)
I had my Jeep broken into once too and it really felt aweful! I'm with Emily; keep us posted on the secret Santa gifts because that is such a great idea, I too want to steal it.
Merry Christmas!
Post a Comment