Ok I told you I would put the rest of the days of Christmas on here. Obviously it's still not over but here are days 5-10.

On the 5th day of Christmas my secret friends gave to me... Five twenty dollar bills! Can I just tell you what a shocker that one was! I almost started to cry when we got this one!

On the 6th day of Christmas my secret friends gave to me a goose down comforter for laying and a soft hippo. That comforter is so soft! I really loved the hippo! I kept hugging it and Jaden told me to put it down it wasn't mine, it was Kysa's!

On the 7th day of Christmas my secret friends gave to me... Seven rocks a swimmin and a movie with a body of water in it! I just thought that this one was great! I've always wanted one of those rock water things!

On the 8th day of Christmas my secret friends gave to me some items for 8
maids a
milking! This was clever I thought. Milk and glasses, and then some cleaning supplies. I hope they weren't telling me to clean my house. lol!

On the 9th day of Christmas my secret friends gave to me some fun things to lay in and watch some ladies dancing. They are so creative!

I am not sure if you can read that one so I will type it. On the 10th day of Christmas my secret friends gave to me A Pineapple Candle?????????????????????????????

That sure isn't a pineapple candle... what do you think? It is $100 in 10's! Some one really loves us and we really love that someone! I have a strange feeling that whoever is doing this isn't going to tell us who they are! I am a little sad and if I don't find out it will totally drive me up a wall... but I will understand why they didn't tell us if they don't. I sure wish I could thank them from the very bottom of my heart! They don't know what this has ment to Jaden and I! I will keep you updated on the last two! Hope you are enjoying this as much as we are and my sister Mindy. She calls me every night to see what we got, it's cute!
2 comments:
Thanks for keeping us updated on the 12 days of Christmas. I would love to know who it is too, even if I have never met them in my life. By the way, your not-so-little belly is really cute!
xoxox
AMANDA
You KNOW how much I have LOVED LOVED LOVED this. I'm so sad that it's over now. Yay for you though!
Post a Comment