So Everyone has told me that while you are pregnant you cry all the time. I didn't really believe so much because I was totally fine at the beginning. Not any more! Holy cow! I cry over everything. My mom made us this book called the 25 days of Christmas, everyday you read a scripture, sing a song (which we don't do, we just look at the name of the song to see if we know it or not and thats about it for the song) and read a story. The point of this book is to help you remember what Christmas is really about, Christ. So every night Jaden and I get ready for bed and then sit and read this. Pretty much every story so far has made me cry. I am such a baby. The funniest story though is when I went to pick up my pills at Kmart. I went up asked for my pills and the girl was ringing me up and said "Wow, are your pills always this much?" I asked her how much and she told me $255 for one and $165 for the other one! I was so shocked! I told her our insurance is suppose to pay 80% of our pills. She said well let me call your insurance and see what is up. She called them and then came back over to me and told me they told her we pay 100%. Our insurance doesn't pay anything! I just started to cry. The poor girl was like oh I am so sorry! I told her it was ok I was pregnant. She felt so bad. So I just got the cheaper one and left and when I got in the car noticed that she had left them both in there so I took one back in. I am not going to lie, it was so hard to do that because we didn't have the money to get the other one. But I know it would have been so wrong. I'm glad I was honest even though it would have been nice to have them both for $165.
Friday, December 19, 2008
Emotions!
Poor Jaden, he has to put up with all of my crying. We fight about anything and I totally lose it. He's a good man though because he tries so hard to keep me from crying.
I got good news today though! Since our insurance won't cover the cost of my pills I went online to see if I could find some where that could help cover the cost of it. I found this place called RX aid. They are making it so that we only have to pay $25 a month for each of my medications. That is such a huge load off out shoulders! The Lord is really blessing us!
As soon as I get a chance to go over to my in laws house, I will put the other days from the 12 days of Christmas on here. These people are so giving! Like I said when we need it most the Lord provides!
Posted by Jaden and Stacy at 10:07 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
Ok, so hellllllooo other pregnant lady here! Totally cried over this and you didn't tell me about this! What d heck?!
Post a Comment