Before I start anything I am sure you want to know the last two days of the 12 days of christmas!
I don't have a picture of the 12th day and I am so mad at myself for not getting one but this is what it said, On the 12th day of Christmas your not so secret friends gave to me... 10 players and two coaches...
Jaden's sister and brother in law were standing at our door with an envelope with a red ribbon on it. They gave us the envelope and inside was two tickets to th
e Jazz game 2nd row! They are playing New Orleans so they thought we would really like that game! As soon as I opened the door to them I got all emotional. I really don't think they will ever know how much it meant to us! They are so darn giving!
This year for Christmas we went down to Henderson to spend tim
e with my family for the holiday. I flew down on the 22nd and Jaden came down on the 24th because he had to work Christmas eve. Keisha drove our car down for us and then just dropped the car off to Jaden when he got off his plane. Christmas eve was a lot of fun! we tried out some new traditions and of course kept some of our old ones. My mom wanted us to all bring a tradition from our in laws so I brought from Jaden's family the acting out of the Nativity. Everyone drew parts and then acted it out. It was a lot of fun!
Christmas morning we got up at like 8 and then made
and ate breakfast and then opened presents one at a time. It was a lot of fun. I was super glad that we ate before we started though. Austin, Mindy's little one, got sick that morning and was throwing up and stuff. That stunk really bad. We let Austin open his presents and then Jacob took him home. Christmas night we played games and just had a lot of fun!
Here's some pictures of our fun!
Lexi waiting for her food.
The guys in there Christmas PJs
Christmas PJs!
Jaron having some fun with Austin!
All the girls cookin our big Christmas Eve dinner!



2 comments:
Mindy was telling me about your twelve days of Christmas...that is the sweetest thing ever. I am glad you got to find out who it was. I Love the Christmas PJ's Soo cute. I am glad you guys had fun.
Ok, so what is with the picture of me in our Christmas pj's? SERIOUSLY?!! Stacy Lyn, you had to have had a better picture than that. LOL LOVE YOU!
Post a Comment