Jaden and I finally got some of Kysa's room done. I was so excited about it. We painted her room a very light green color. We put her crib together to find out that we were missing a piece. I was a little saddened by that. We ordered the piece so hopefully it will be here soon. We got these box things that we are using for her dresser. It was much cheaper than buying a dresser and we really can't afford that. But this works just fine for us. I haven't had a chance to hang anything on the walls but it is coming along slowly.
Covering all the holes in the wall with that white puddy stuff.
My master painter. He did so good. He only got a little on the floor and futon. lol!
The crib with no mattress but has the bedding in it. Hee hee!
The Curtins, and the makeshift dresser.
Here is my 7 month picture. I'm getting bigger by the day. I went to the doctor yesterday and she told me that I am measuring about 3 cm over what I should be. So I have to go get another ultrasound next Tuesday to make sure that everything is ok. No wonder everyone keeps asking me if I am due like tomorrow. I guess I grew like 4 cm in 2 weeks and that isn't normal and I am to big for as far along as I am. This really stressed me out, so bad that I didn't really sleep last night. I am just worried for Kysa. I just want everything to be fine. I had Jaden get up at like 6 to give me a blessing, he was getting up anyways to go to work. In the blessing it said that everything would be fine. That made me feel so much better. As soon as I got back in bed I went right to sleep. I should have had him give it to me at 3 when I was wide awake and wishing for sleep. I am putting it in the Lord's hands now. I know that everything will be fine. He told me so himself!



5 comments:
Such a cute room! And I hope all goes well for you and that growing belly. I've measured big with some of mine too. Good Luck! :)
LOVE LOVE LOVE the curtains! They are SO cute and added so much to the room. I know that you will be ok and so will Kysa. We ALWAYS keep you in our prayers including when Austin says his prayers. LOVE YOU!!
Your dresser is wonderful! What a great idea! As for your growing tummy...who knows, you may have grown a little more this week and not so much next week. I trust that God is in control and you will be blessed just the same!
The room looks adorable! And to answer some of your questions. . . I got married 06-07-08 and was pregnant by mid July. It wasn't exactly expected but we are way excited. I am due April 20. My husband (Brad) is an amazing man and we have been together for about 3 years. From the looks of it you are not currently living in Vegas anymore. So where are you now? How is everything going??
Holy Stomach Batman!! Just kidding. It's super cute and I bet you make the maternity clothes look great! I like the light green room and I've seen the dresser on HGTV so don't think it's cheap - it's just stylish!
Post a Comment