So if you recall on the 12th day of Christmas our not so secret friends gave us 2 tickets to the Jazz game. So last Wednesday we went to the game. They were playing the New Orleans Hornets, so the game had a special meaning for us. We had really good seats and it was my first basketball game so it was a blast. Jaden's brother Jesse was there so during half time we met up with him. It was a lot of fun.
The game from our seats!
Jaden and I at the game.
Two days ago I got to do two firsts. I got to ride in a semi, and got to ride in a snowcat. Just in case you aren't really sure what a snowcat is, If you ever saw the movie National Treasure, at the beginning when they are going to the boat that is in the snow, the things that they are riding in are snowcats. Here is a picture to give you a better idea.
This is actually two. The smaller one is in front and the bigger one that we took is in back.
Jaden in the cab of the semi we got to ride in!
Lindsay, Swayzee, and me in the back of the snowcat.
In case you can't tell by the look on my face I am not looking so happy. Lets just say that it was a little too rough of a ride for someone as pregnant as I am. I was very uncomfortable! All in all though we all had fun and it was something new for both Jaden and I.



4 comments:
Maybe that ride wasn't such a good idea being all prego and stuff?! LOL Would be interesting though for sure. Love you!
Next time I would rethink the snow cat idea when you are very pregnant! Ha Ha I'm glad you stopped by on your way back though. Dinner was fun and it was great to see you guys!
I am trying to recall this part of National Treasure and I definately do not remember . . . . I will have to re-watch it soon!
How are you? It has been a while. When are you due?
That looks like a lot of fun! I haven't even been up on the snowcat yet. You're brave for going when you are so pregnant. I'm sure it was very bumpy!
Post a Comment