Sunday, April 18, 2010

Cute hair/ Feeding herself!

This a little variation of the other ways I've done it. It has been a lot of fun experimenting with her hair. Now that it is long enough to do a little something with, I am trying to get creative. It's been fun. I'm not lying that it is hard to do it because she doesn't sit still for 5 seconds. Any one who has a kid this age will know what I mean.

The other day we went and got Kysa her own fork and spoon so we thought we would give it a shot. She actually did a lot better then I thought that she would do. She was messy but that is only to be expected. It was fun to watch though. She is a fast learner I guess.


I think that she got a little tired of the fork and just decided to use her fingers.

0 comments: