This last week my mom came up for her spring break and we had so much fun. The day she got here we went down to Britney's and painted Alexis' new room. We had a lot of fun. We did a lot of shopping and of course eating. I have to say now that my mom is gone my house seems so empty. I wish they lived up here. She made every day just that much more fun!
Kysa loves her baths and I think we make it even more fun for her. LOL! What a cutie!
The wave!
Spike head, watch out she could put an eye out with that hair.
The girls in the car with their stuffed animals.
Friday we went to a chapel and had a little egg hunt for the girls. It was a lot of fun. Alexis was having a blast, Kysa was just trying to figure out what we wanted her to do. We made the eggs pretty easy to find, they are just new at this.
I'm just trying to help her get eggs. She isn't that interested.
Finally she is getting a hang of it.
Getting tired of finding eggs.
Once the candy fell out the search was over and the eggs were open.
Cute little Alexis looking for more eggs.
Rime family.
Shaw Family. Man we are cute!
Yesterday morning we had a small egg hunt for her. She found an egg and then decided she would hide them herself.
Now that she knows they open thats about all she is interested in.
Couldn't get this open so she handed it to me hoping I would open it for her.
I am always proud when her hair turns out like I want it to. Sides pulled up with a flip at the bottom.
What s cute little flip! LOL!



0 comments:
Post a Comment