Monday, April 12, 2010

A little fun!

This last weekend Jaden's nieces came and stayed at Bill and Kerri's house and while they were there was had a lot of fun with them. One night we got a little take out and then decided we needed a little frogurt. I thought I would put a couple pictures of our trip to the yogurt place.


Kysa loves yogurt we found out. She always made a funny face whenever she would take a bite and I just couldn't catch it. But Her face is pretty messy!
Bill and Kerri
Lexie and Emilee
Us! Kysa is making some weird face. LOL!
What a cheeser!

1 comments:

Britney and Jaron said...

I can't believe you got frozen yogurt without me! J/K I guess we need to go the next time we are together. By then it will be time for shaved ice though! I love the last picture of Kysa! She is so cute and her little smile is classic!