This last Saturday we went down to Britney's house to have Alexis' birthday party and to make cakes for the girls. Alexis' birthday is the 9th of March and Kysa's is the 12th of march. They only a year and 3 days apart. In a couple years we will be able to do joint parties maybe but as for right now these first few are too important so they need to have separate parties. On the way down Kysa fell asleep in her seat and she just looked so cute I had to take a picture.
She's still my little chubby baby!
This cake was quite the adventure. When I first got the pans out to make it they had huge dents in them. They wouldn't even fit together. SO I had to drive all the way to Oram and exchange it for a new one, which wasn't too bad since I just wanted the same pan, just not dented. Once I got home we put the pans together and you could see a bunch of holes where it could leak out. I was a little worried how it was going to work. It did seep out a little but it turned out ok. This was it after it was done cooking and the other cake is to sit it on.
While getting him out of the pans he ripped a little by his neck. I was worried but Brit reassured me It would be ok. And it was, I'm glad Brit knew what she was doing.
Here is the finished product. He took quite a while to decorate but Jaden and I took turns to give out hands a rest. I think it turned out pretty good if I do say so myself. I did the front of the cake and Jaden did the back, it was pretty fun.
This is the cake that Britney made for Alexis. It came out sooooo good. She found a picture on the internet and made it from that. That is impressive! Go Brit!
Alexis loves frogs so she really loved her cake.
Brit didn't want to put a candle in it but it had to be done. LOL! I think I ate the best frog legs ever that night!
Just trying to fix Kysa's piggy tails. She always makes such a mess of her hair and in minutes too. I can't believe how fast she can get messy!
My parents got her this bike for her birthday. She opened all her presents on it, she really liked it!
I made Alexis a tutu like kysa's just with a different ribbon and I put buttons on the bottom of the ribbons. I thought it turned out pretty good. I also gave her some Mardi Gras beads since I had a lot to spare. I think she liked them.



2 comments:
Swayzee has that same bike!! Those cakes are so cute!!
Soooo cute!! I miss everything! stupid living in Henderhole!!
Post a Comment